Posted On 30 Sep 2022
How to Add Bots to Discord Server on Mobile
“Discord” – a pro platform for streaming and chats service to get in touch with your community of like-minded gamers. It has 140 million monthly active users. The app is easy to use, and managing servers on Discord is pretty straightforward.
Are you an Android user and wants to improve the quality of your social spaces? No worries! Discord bots are there to make things smooth for you. To customize a Discord server to your liking and add new features, Discord allows you to add bots to the server. So, here is how to add bots to discord server on mobile.
You can add these Discord bots to the server and improve the functionality of your server according to your liking. Adding bots to a server requires you to have “Manage Server” permissions on the server you’re adding the bot to. We will also discuss how you can obtain these permissions on your server, so read on.
How to Add Bots to Discord Server on Mobile?
Bots on Discord, the group messaging platform, are valuable artificial intelligence that can automatically perform several functional tasks on your server. That includes welcoming new members, banning troublemakers, and moderating the discussion. Some bots even add music or games to your server.
Don’t worry. You don’t have to be a coding genius to add an automaton to your server. You download pre-made bots and customize what they do and say. Visit our website to buy pre-made bots for your server.
Quick: To add a bot to a Discord server on mobile, download our bot and click on add to discord button. Login to discord and click setup.
You can not only add bots to a server from the desktop app or website. You can use the Discord mobile app to invite bots to your server as well, and here’s how that works:
1- Check permissions
You must be an administrator on a Discord server or its owner before you can add bots to it. If you are not the owner, it is probably a good idea to ask the server’s owner permission before doing anything.
If you are the server owner, you can grant a role administrator rights by following the below:
- Click on your server’s name and select Server Settings.
- Click on Roles, hover over the role you wish to grant administrator, and click the Edit button.
- Click on the Permissions heading and scroll down to the bottom. Once you get there, turn on the toggle for Administrator.
2- Download a bot
- Visit scrapewithbots to download a bot.
- Click the button that says Add to Discord.
- Provide your Discord login to authenticate your account. If a pop-up asks for permission to use your account, click Authorize.
- Click Setup next to your server name.
- Select your server in the pop-up window and click Continue
- Select or deselect the permissions you’ll give this bot.
- Scroll down and click Authorize. If prompted, complete the Captcha human verification.
Now, Open the Top.gg listings of the bot and select which you would like to add to your Discord server . For this click on the red “Invite button“. Next you’ve to log in to Discord on your web browser. In case you’ve not did this yet go and use your credentials to sign in on the next page.
Once logged in, you will see the bot authorization page. Here, pick the server to add the bot to and press the ‘Continue’ button. Allow all the required permissions and press the ‘Authorize ‘button. And that’s it. You can now access the same from your Discord server.
How to Add Bots in Discord Server?
While the procedure may initially seem complicated, the Discord UI is highly intuitive. Above, we discuss how to add bots to discord server on mobile now. In general, we’ll take you through a step-by-step process of how to add bots to the Discord server.
Go to the official website of the bot you want to add to your Discord server.
1- Adding Bots to Your Discord Server
Adding Bots to your Discord server can be a lengthy process the first time around. Once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty simple.
2- Turn On Administrator Access
To add bots to your Discord Server, you must be an Administrator of that server. If you don’t own the server, it’s probably a good idea to check with the owner before adding anything.
- From your Discord home page, select the server you’d like to add the bot to (on the left-hand side of the Discord Website).
- Once selected, choose the drop-down menu (the server name in the top left-hand of the screen with a small down arrow next to it).
- Tap Server Settings.
- Tap Roles.
- Click on Default Permissions.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Permissions setting and toggle Administrator on.
- Click Save Changes.
3- Get the Bots You Want
It’s important to note that depending on your Bots’ source website, and you may see Invite or Add Bots. Here’s how to add a Bot to your Discord server:
- Visit the website of the bot you want to add. Then, click on the option to log in. Note: Each source will have slightly different instructions. But overall, most follow steps similar to these.
- Log in using your Discord credentials. Then, select the server where you’d like to use the bot and click Continue.
- Make the selections appropriate for your server and click Authorize.
- Go through the setup process.
If you have trouble finding your server, make sure you are logged into Discord in the same browser you use for the Bots’ website. Also, verify that you are signed into the correct account.
How to Add Bots to Discord Server on Mobile Android?
Let me tell you how to add bots to discord server on mobile android Chabot to your device and customize the bot’s settings using Android.
1- Mobile internet browser
Open your device’s mobile internet browser. You can use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or another internet browser app to browse the web.
2- Find a bot
Find a bot you want to add. There are different bots for tasks, features, and applications. You can search the web for a Discord bot with convenient and exciting features.
- Make sure to check the bot libraries at Carbonitex and Discord Bots. Both of these websites have extensive bot libraries for Discord. Here you may find a bot that works for you.
3- Install the bot
Install the bot on your device. The exact installation process may vary depending on the website and the bot. On most websites, you will see a button that says Invite, Install, or Add Bot to Server. This button will redirect you to Discord.
- If you’re not automatically logged into Discord on your device, you will be asked to log in with your credentials
4- Select a server on Discord
Tap Select a server on Discord. When you’re redirected to Discord by the bot installation, tap this button to see a list of all your servers.
5- Select a server for your bot
Select a server for your bot. You will install your bot on this server. You can include your bot as a member in text and voice chat channels.
- You must be a server admin to add a bot.
Tap Authorize. It is a blue button in the lower-right corner of your screen. This button will authorize the bot and add it to the selected server.
Benefits: Adding bots to your Discord server enhance the functionality and features of your community. Moreover, you will get improved moderation, music playback, and custom commands.
FAQS: How to Add Bots to Discord Server on Mobile?
How do I add bots to my Discord server on mobile?
You can add bots to your Discord server on mobile by logging in to the Discord website on a web browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Why can’t I add bots to my Discord server on mobile?
You might not be able to invite bots to a Discord server if you don’t have ‘Manage Server’ permission. You can request the server admin to permit you to add bots from 'Server Settings -> Roles -> Manage Server.'
But remember to only give this permission to trusted individuals and not everyone who joins your server.
How do I invite a bot to a Discord server without admin?
Yes, if you don’t have Administrator permissions turned on, you can’t add a bot to that server. You can always ask the owner or admins for access to these permissions.
We hope we were able to help you figure out how to add bots to discord server on mobile. It’s only tricky the first time around. Once you get started, there are essentially two steps:
- Choose bot
- Add bot
Don’t be afraid to try out different bots. Mix and match until you find the perfect balance, and if you find a bot you like, don’t forget to support its creators.
Did we miss anything? Please let us know, and you can contact us for more information.